Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Cancellation min. one week prior arrival!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
small, silent home-style hostel
ideal for little groups up to 10 people
only 4 bed dormitories
free coffee and tea
big terrace for breakfast
fully equipped kitchen
large garden for relax
tour ideas and programs just for you
free map of Budapest
free DVDs and games
public transport close-by
Hungarian/Asian and self service restaurants close-by
food shop close-by
I speak English, German, Italian and Russian and having travelled extensively myself I have a good idea of what the needs of budget travellers are. As a native Budapest citizen I am also in a good position to advice you about places to visit both in and out of the guide books.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00 - 19.00 for earlier arrivals luggage storage available - please let us know your approximate time of arrival ALWAYS as there is no 24 hour reception and if it is possible in case of flight delays pls. send me an sms
Latest check in 10 pm
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you will arrive later than 22:00 it will be your responsibility to find alternative accommodation
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included - food shop is close by
Taxes included 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>