Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the city centre of Neuquén. It´s near Parque Norte (natural tourist attraction). There are bus stops near the hostel, where people can take the bus that transport them to the airport and bus terminal.
Punto Patagonico has 5 rooms, two of them with private bathroom and the rest with shared bathroom. In our hostel, you will be able to sleep in a perfumed bed and warm environment, and enjoy a rich hot shower the 24 hours of the day. Our purpose is to make you feel at home.
Hostel Punto Patagonico's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
The reception is open 24 hours
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 수영장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>