Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We work in a 17th Century house fully rebuilt in late 2011. Common room with sofas and dinning tables, kitchenette for small meals, a computer available for guests with internet, Cable TV, Play Station and National Geographic magazines. Free wi-fi access all over the house.
Many restaurants, cafes, ''pastelarias'', ATM machines, laundry, etc, are placed within 2 minutes walk.
Every Fridays we have open air market just 50 metres from Hostel, where you can get big bargains on clothes, shoes, house garments, furniture, etc. Second hand flee market every 1rst and 3rd Sunday of each month.
Our city is famous for traditional Dishes, Wines and Celebrations. Gualterianas festival is 120 years old and Nicolinas date to the 14th century, a giant parade organized by students in November. During Easter, the Procession of Santos Passos is organized already for 498 years.
Guimaraes is a UNESCO World Heritage since 2001.
Guimaraes was 2012 European Capital of Culture and is now 2013 European City of Sports.
Besides, Guimaraes is a perfect base to explore Iron Age villages around the city and also to visit Peneda Geres National Park, a real paradise in Earth (by bus or by renting a car for about 30 euros).
There's direct bus transfer between Guimaraes-Oporto Airport-Guimaraes, 7 days per week, 9 times per day, 50 minutes trip,
Come, meet Guimaraes and stay with us!! You won't regret it!!!
Breakfast 2,50 euros per person/day
Towels 1,50 euros each 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 아기침대 제공
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>