Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In our coffee shop area, we hold different EVENTS each day which help you to get in touch with Iranian young generation and local people especially students of Tehran universities, from reading Rumi and Saadi to a yoga session, talking about mythology, different board game, and Iranian traditional music gathering.
It is a 5min walk to the biggest grocery store of Tehran, very cheap and fresh fruits and vegetables and meats available.
Walking distance to Laleh park and Enghelab St.
Hostel Paradiso came out of the months of design and renovation, which demonstrate old type houses of Tehran, yet a unique architecture inspired by Persian Culture and modern art. Everything from the beds to chairs, tables, stairs, lightening & so on designed and built here in this house.
While staying with us you can enjoy the following facilities;
Coffeeshop and common area
Common kitchen with full equipment
Free WIFI across the property
Hostel Paradiso policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival by 6 pm.
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 3.00 EUR per person per day.
Available discount for staying more than 2 weeks. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>