Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
– in a quiet location, 50 meters from the sea
– 2 minutes from the beach with the beach bars
– in a few minutes to the airport
– surrounded with a lush garden
(lavender and rosemary groves, palm and olive trees)
– the terrace with seating furniture
– relaxing and hanging out in the hostel’s garden shared lounge
– kitchen with traditional Dalmatian hearth (free BBQ)
– jammin under the kitchen
– 5-6 minutes of walking to the grocery shop and the bus station
– free Wi-Fi (indoors/outdoors)
– laundry facilities
– shuttle from/to the airport
– free public parking is available near the hostel
The capacity is 22 (+2) persons:
– 3 private rooms; double-bed room “Hvar”, twin-bed room/sea view/balcony “Brač
and triple room/sea view “Sevid”
– 3 dorm rooms; 4-bed room/enter to the terrace “Salona”, 6-bed room “Kaštela”
and 5-bed female room/sea view/balcony “Trogir
(lockable drawers under the bunk beds, table and chairs, bedside lamps, ceiling fans)
– bathrooms and toilets are segregated for women and men
– some dormitories have balconies, terrace or the sea view,
while others have open up to the property’s garden
Breakfast : €7
Payment at the arrival: Cash or Card
Check-in from 14:00; Check-out 11:00. This property may pre authorize your card before arrival. Contact us directly for group bookings!
Cancellation policy is 31 days in advance.
Everyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
We do not accept cancellations over the telephone.
Even if you do notify us, it is still mandatory to send an e - mail if you do not wish to be charged in case of no show.
Please, cancel via your booking site or via e-mail. City tax is not included in the price and it is 1.5 EUR/person/night. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>