Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation the following fees will aply:
15 days or more before arrival: full refund minus an administrative fee of 10% or $100 ( whichever is greater) to cover all bank transactions and other finantial costs.
15 - 0 days before arrival, The fee will be 100% of the total payment.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Please avoid leaving valuable items in the room. We dont take responsibility for any lost. Ask for our safe deposit box.
- Visitors are not allowed in rooms neither in the pool area. Just in the entrance hall.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed unless you buy them at the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Only private rooms available for group booking, not dorms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ OUR COVID GUIDELINES BEFORE BOOKING [LISTED IN HOUSE RULES]
A hostel built in order to make people enjoy the hostel life while traveling. We provide affordable accommodation for backpackers and travelers who enjoy a chill, peaceful and cosy place to stay in while in the city chaos. [Please note we do not have any rooms with a/c or hot water]
Our facilities are designed to offer a friendly atmosphere where you'll feel like home. Guests can enjoy a very sunny day on our pool while enjoying a drink or even piece of seasonal fruit from our own backyard, we also have a communal kitchen, where guests can make themselves a healthy meal or quick snack and even shared with others.
We have private and shared facilities, suitable for couples, families and big groups. Our rooms are very basic but clean and comfortable. All of them are equipped with a fan and a small nightstand. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 천정 환풍기
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>