Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
1. This is not a party hostel, after 10pm go to the bar!
2. From 10pm to 9am - keep quiet!
3. Check in after 12am or before 8am - extra 3 euro :)
This is a quiet hostel. If the guest cannot keep silence after 10pm until 9am, then he must leave the hostel.
Hostel N1 in Sofia is a vibrant hostel with travelers from all over the world. We are perfect for who wants to explore the city because we are in the middle of the city but also can help you find tours and daytrips outside of Sofia such as the Rila monestary, the seven lakes, the cave known as the Eyes of God, Plovdiv and others.
In the hostel you can relax or meet knew people in our living room, you can watch any movie on Netflix and play PS4 (we have a lot of great new games, including online), the balcony and there is a fully equiped kitchen with free coffee and tea.
Our international staff is happy to help you out with all your questions and needs so you can experience Sofia and it's surroundings in the best way possible!
We offer a mix of dorms (mixed & female only) & private rooms. All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a kettle & a microwave.
Hostel N1 in Sofia policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 7days before arrival before 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash only (BGN). This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The maximum period of stay is unlimited.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>