Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our modern and newly renovated facilities provide a convenient base, whether you're in Rome to explore its attractions or looking for some shopping or nightlife.
Lockers are available at reception. The whole hostel is covered by video surveillance making it comfortable and secure.
Guests can enjoy Internet access, Free WIFI, plasma-screen TV, Free breakfast, and lounge room for the guests to relax after a long day visiting the sights.
Our reception is open 24 hours so there’s no curfew. We have international, friendly and multi-lingual speaking staff. All our bedrooms are Non-Smoking
Check in: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 10.30 am
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Minimum Stay: 1 night (2 nights during the week end)
Credit Cards accepted
City Taxes not included (3.50 euro extra per day per person)
Due to Covid-19 some services has been suspended. Reception is temporarily no longer open for 24, breakfast has been suspended. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>