Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Next door is a small supermarket. Bakery, restaurants and bars are located in the immediate vicinity. Trogir lies on an island between the main land and the island of Ciovo. Trogir's historical core got its place on UNESCO's list of world heritage sights because of its beauty and cultural value. Walking through the streets of Trogir is like travelling to the time of Greek, Romans and Venetians.The northern entrance gate into the city is kept by a statue of St. John. The fortress Kamerlengo is located in south-western part of the city, and dates back to the 15th century.
All rooms are air-conditioned and some with views of the marina and the Riva of Trogir. Every bed has it´s own locker.
Hostel Marina Trogir's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Basic breakfast included.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>