Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On the first floor, there are cozy private rooms and dormitory rooms with shared bathroom and a kitchen, where you can prepare coffee and tee and cook your own meals.
Private as well as dormitory rooms got a beautiful view to the park beside the hostel.
A spacious dining/living room right next to the kitchen is a perfect place to meet other travelers and create your own atmosphere.
WiFi is available in the entire hostel and is free of charge.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash / credit cards
Check In: 14.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Breakfast not included.
Taxes are included.
Breakfast on request (5 EUR), please pre-order upon arrival.
Arrivals until 18:00 pm, unless later arrival time has been declared earlier.
Reception is open 24H, 7 days a week.
Pets are allowed, charges may be applicable.
On-site parking is available on request , charges may be applicable.
All children under 10 years stay free of charge using existing beds. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>