Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here colonial charm meets open, spacious halls with several lounge areas and most importantly, a beautiful swimming pool. Feeling a little hungover after sampling the local bars? Relax and lounge all day in our beautiful cotton Nicaraguan hammocks. Feet feeling sore and tired after yet another hike? Take a dip in our beautiful pool and wiggle those tired toes in the cool water until you feel better!
Join our Yoga classes in the morning and learn how to dance salsa in the evening. These are only two of our various activities.
Hostel Libertad offers its guests a wide range of services (Laundry, WiFi, Tours, Kitchen) and variety of accommodation options in our two buildings, conveniently located in the heart of Granada, within walking distance of bus stations, historic attractions, bars and restaurants.
Where other hostels will treat you like a temporary customer, we will treat you like a friend and fellow traveller, we are here to help and aim to please, because of course we want you to have a wonderful and memorable time here!
Hostel Libertad Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 자전거 주차장
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>