Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can use our kitchen to make themselves their meals, and our laundry to wash their own clothes. Every nights we will have thematic parties, where guests can taste a little of our dishes and our culture. We have also a common area, where guests can watch TV, DVD or can just relax or play a traditional game, available. Guests can catch up with friends and family over the internet because we have two internet points in the common area e wireless free in every places in the house, even in the garden.
We have a panoramic garden, with the best views to Douro River and Oporto City and Monuments, where you can make beautiful photos, or you can just relax and enjoy the fantastic music show, for free, from the seagulls that leave near the Douro River.
We are waiting for you!!
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or No Show – Full Charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 16:00 until 00.00
Check out before 11.00 (late check out max 13.00)
Breakfast not included in the dorm beds(5€/person)
City tax not included.
Taxes included 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>