Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Forum is located in the center of the new part of the city. Within 15 minutes walk from the hostel there are several bars, restaurants, pharmacies, beauty salons, travel agencies, three large shopping/entertainment centers, the city's Central park and circus. If you walk a little more, you can see the Opera and Ballet Theater, a beautiful shopping center Khan Shatyr with a indoor sandy beach and much more. In general, this is a very safe and comfortable area. Interesting entertaining events often take place in the capital. Our employees will be glad to help you to find more information about such events.
We provide female dorm room, mixed dorm room and family room.
Hostel Forum began receiving guests on June 5, 2017. From the very beginning of the project, when there were not even any walls in the building, I and my friends enjoyed the creation of this hostel. We tried to think over everything to the smallest detail, so that the guests feel most comfortable.
Our mission is to create a stable working hostel that will help create a good impression on tourists about my country - Kazakhstan. After all, the distinctive feature of the Kazakh people is hospitality.
The hostel is located on the 1st floor of a residential building and has a separate entrance. The building was built in 2016. The adjacent territory is serviced by a service company.
The atmosphere in our hostel is calm, friendly, cozy. This is facilitated by our staff. The technician performs daily cleaning. Administrators work in 3 shifts to avoid overwork. The main requirements for personnel selection are professionalism, friendliness and knowledge of English. Our friendly staff is always there to help you. For any travel questions, please feel free to let us know. We will give you suggestions accordingly.
We wish you a pleasant journey and stay in Astana! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>