Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Valid CC must be on reservation to be collected up to 2 weeks prior to check in date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Fish is THE premiere hostel in Denver. Come stay with us! We have a speakeasy style bar, co-working space in the reading lounge, and customized sleeping rooms. Shhh, don't tell your mom, but this place used to be a brothel. Seriously. Our location is in the historic Airedale Building that once housed call girls, but now we house a vibrant community of young adults and the young at heart.
Our shared room accommodations are all stocked full of unique decor and experiences! Each room has plush mattresses and linens, key card access, and personal lockers. Guests have access to our full bar, modern kitchen, multiple lounges, and outdoor patio.
You will be experiencing the height of what a hostel can be, all of which focuses around our core focus of being clean and comfortable and to provide a Safe atmosphere for badass travelers. We believe that shared rooms and neo-urbanism, when combined, create an epicenter for those 'seekers of life's adventures' to meet each other and foster new friendships.
Utilize our staff for 24/7 Concierge service. We love being able to show off our favorite spots in the Mile High City! Our friendly staff live on site to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. We look forward to hosting you!
Downstairs Restaurant and Music Venue:
Ophelia's Electric Soapbox serves as a restaurant, bar, and live music venue, with a boudoir-style
décor that honors the building’s past. With delicious, responsibly-sourced food, the upscale, gastrobrothel-inspired menu includes fresh, crave-able takes on flatbread that will keep your mouth watering. Be warned that the noise from downstairs may be heard in the Hostel. With the music venue downstairs, we do offer complimentary ear plugs to any guest who is a light sleeper.
You honestly do not need a car while staying at Hostel Fish, since we are the only hostel located in downtown Denver. Being right in the heart of the baseball district, we are just a few minutes walk from Coors Field, Union Station, 16 St. Mall, Pepsi Center, Larimer Square, and much more. No need to pay the extra cost for a Lyft or Uber! Also, with the convenience of having access to Denver's Public Bike system (B-Cycle), you can travel in style while taking advantage of our 300 days of sunshine.
Hostel Fish's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before 3PM check in time of reservation.
Cancellation and day change requests taken by email only.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included: 14.75%
Must be a traveler with residency outside of Colorado with travel document
Credit Card or Debit Card used for payment MUST belong to at least 1 of the guests staying
1 Person Per Dorm Bunk Only
24 hour Reception.
18 and over only.
We're stoked to host you. We're jazzed to have you as our guest. We're here for you and always want to hear your thoughts or suggestions on how we can improve your experience. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>