Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The soundproofed rooms at Hostel Dalagatan have underfloor heating and either shared or private bathrooms. Bed linen is included in all rooms. Towels are included only for the private rooms.
Guests can prepare their meals and watch TV in the fully equipped guest kitchen.
Drottninggatan shopping street is 500 metres away. Stockholm Central Station is a 15-minute walk from Dalagatan Hostel.
WE DO HAVE A NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING POLICY!
Non-refundable: You will be charged the total price if you cancel your booking.
Prepayment: The total price of the reservation will be charged after booking and we only accept payment by credit card. If your card is not valid, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In such a case, payments, such as the deposit, are non-refundable.
Express check in:
When your reservation is paid and confirmed you will receive one access code and room number on the email address registered to the booking.
Be sure to bring your access code on arrival!
Check out before 11:00.
Breakfast not included.
Front desk is open every day 10:00-15:00.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check-in if traveling as part of a family.
Please note that alcohol and smoking are prohibited throughout the property.
Final cleaning is included. Daily cleaning is not offered at Hostel Dalagatan. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>