Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are allocated on two separate floors, each fitted with a communal bathroom. Downstairs is our freshly established restaurant and bar with occasional events or parties. Outside we have a dreamy decorated garden where we sell BBQ food and beer.
During summer this part of town is full of people hanging out, partying, talking. A lot of students and young people live or meet here, so the atmosphere is quite relaxed.
We are a „room-only“-accomodation and there is no kitchen or communal room. To have good food or hang out you can visit our restaurant, bar, lounge or garden downstairs of course.
Check-in from 4 p.m. until midnight. Until 6 p.m via main entrance - door bell labelled 'Hostel Check-In'. Later on check-in takes place at the bar. Please see 'directions to hostel' for further details. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>