Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Closest landmarks: Duke de Richelieu Monument 0.3 km, Primorsky Boulevard 0.3 km, Odessa Theatre of Opera and Ballet 0.3 km, Odessa City Garden 0.3 km, Potyomkin Stairs 0.4 km. Restaurants and Markets: Fitz Cafe/Bar 0.1 km, Obzhora Supermarket 0.1 km, Central Bar Cafe/Bar 0.1 km, Bourbon Cafe/Bar 0.1 km, Maman Restaurant 0.3 km. Central Airport 8.2 km
For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. There is a shared kitchen equipped with kitchenware, shared lounge where you can watch TV or play X-Box, all rooms are with air conditions. There are also 3 showers and 2 toilets. Hostel 51 features free WiFi throughout the property and you will find a 24-hour front desk.
Hostel 51 Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>