Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our mixed rooms are on the ground floor, very spacious and decorated with relaxing colors. The major bathroom has space for 2 showers simultaneously, besides the second option on the same ground level.
If you want more privacy, we suggest you our double rooms on the first floor, all with private bathroom, and each of them with an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy our delightful sun's light.
We are outgoing people, we like to socialize and to share experiences with you, so do come and sit in the lobby for a while, to chat, to read a book from our 'book swap library', to check the latest news on our info board... and to eventually join us and our other guests for a glass of Portuguese wine.
And what to say about Faro town, the capital of our province, where we are located? Definitely the best and most central spot to star your visit in the Algarve. Ten minutes by car from the airport as well as from the beach where you'll have multiple choices in water activities: canoeing, body boarding, windsurfing, and also taking walking or cycling tours on our nature trails of the Ria Formosa. You'll end up extending your stay here!
Your presence is our pleasure, and we're sure that you'll feel like 'I must go back'!
Cancellation policy: 2 days before the arrival
Method of payment upon the arrival: Cash / credit cards
Check-in: 14.00 pm
Check-out: 11.00 am
Taxes are included.
1653/AL 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>