Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Restaurants, cafés and tapas bars can be found in the streets and squares surrounding the Zacatin. The guest house has vending machines and a microwave for guests' use. The famous Alhambra Palace can be reached in 15 minutes by foot, or using the bus service which leaves from the cathedral, 3 minutes' walk away. The charming Albayzín District is less than 1 km away.
Each room at Hostal Zacatin has bright décor and heating. There are private or shared bathroom facilities. Some rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Hostal Zacatin Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.30
Check in and pick up the keys on 10, Duquesa Street. 18001 Granada.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
Reception from 09.00 to 23.00
Pet are not allowed
Age allowed from 16 years.
Children under 18 must provide parental-legal authorization.
Smoking is not allowed on the property. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>