Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is just one block away from the main square. There is coffee restaurant in the corner (Café del Pueblo). We are close (like 80 meteres) to one of the companies transportation stop. There are two. The second one is three blocks away.
We have rooms with private and shared bathrooms. Some of them use gas or electricity for the showers. There is a small and a big garden, also there is a nice view to the Huayllas mountain. We have rooms for couples, friends and families. Some rooms are rustic type, with a wall of stone and local earth.
Hostal Wilma's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:30.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception is open from 7:00 am to midnight.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 온수 샤워
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>