Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As you know Zacatecas is an old historical city.It was here in Zacatecas that the turning point of the Mexican Revolution came after its fall to the legendary Pancho Villa.
One thing lacking though, was a decent hostel with all the added extras that you like to see.
So I took the plunge, and have just opened the doors.
Our premises is situated in the heart of the Historic Centre BEHIND THE CATHEDRAL. We are five minutes by taxi from the bus station or 15 minutes on the bus
route No 8.
-24 hour reception with English spoken
-Lounge area with TV and cable
-2 Fully contained self serve kitchens
-Free tea ,coffee and purified water
-Roof top patio with a superb view
-Information on local sights and tour bookings
-Small shop and refreshments available
-Cheap International Calls
-Private and dorm rooms
-Free Welcome DRINK
-Wi Fi 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>