Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal Tak has a total of 7 bedrooms offering individual beds, bunk beds a double bed and a suite for families or groups of up to four guests. All bedrooms have a private bathroom, television, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wifi.
The ground floor offers the large, modern suite for families or groups of up to four guests. The suite has two single beds and comfortable sofa bed. The first floor has one room with modern bunk beds, a second room with twin beds and a third room with a double bed. The higher level offers three rooms all with twin beds. All the rooms have been designed to the highest standard each one having it's own unique style.
Coming Soon: A new roof terrace has been designed as a ‘chill out’ zone where you can take in the sunshine and offers marvellous views of Marbella’s Old Town, the La Concha mountain and sea views.
Hostal Tak is easily reached from the local airports or Málaga, Gibraltar and Seville using the many sources of public and private transport. Situated on many of the main bus routes from Málaga to Algeciras and Marbella’s main bus station is just 10 minutes away.
Hostal Tak Policies & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-autorised your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 pm to 20:00 pm .
Check out 12.00pm
Breakfast not included.
Minimum age check-in 21.
Reception hours start at 10.00h until 20.00h. Clients arriving after 19.00h are required to advise us 24 hours in advance the expected time of arrival.
Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00.
There is a charge for the use of additional beds.
Tax amounts subject to change. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>