Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Estancia pagada en su totalidad, mínimo 5 días antes de su llegada. No reembolsable, 3 días antes de su llegada.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
TV can be found in the terrace as well as a communal kitchen with fridge, stove and basic cooking utensils. Internet and hot water are available 24/7. San Pueblo Hostel is located four blocks away from Oaxaca City main square (el zócalo) in the heart of the colonial zone. It is a safe area during both night and day.
Some of the main attractions of the city, such as art galleries, mercados, churchs, and museums are within a walkable distance. It is the perfect spot for those interested in local culture, gastronomy, art, and travelling to other parts of the state. San Pueblo Hostel offers a relaxed and friendly environment. It is really important for us to make you feel at home.
We maintain our facilities in good shape and cleaning service is included.
Hostal San Pueblo Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Only Visa & MasterCard. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival. Credit cards with an additional fee of 5%.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Non-older adults (60 years) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>