Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hostal Marsella tiene una política de cancelación del 30% no reembolsable del depósito que el cliente paga inferior a 7 dìas de anticipación. Adicional a esto no es reembolsable la comisión de Hostelworld.com por políticas propias de Hostelworld.com.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hostal Marsella cobrará el 50% del valor total de la reserva con 15 días de anticipación para formalizar la reserva, de haber cambios en el número de personas notificar con 72 horas de anticipación, si fuera de menor personas la comisión de Hostelworld no es negociable por sus políticas propias.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a Colonial House and is run by an Ecuadorian family, has rooms with private bathrooms and others with shared bathrooms, all of which are simple and comfortable, we have been working approximately 38 years serving our customers.
We have cafeteria services, laundry, book exchange, daily cleaning, we have a terrace with a great view and space or area for smokers.
Our prices are cheap, do not expect a luxury service but if we offer personalized service where you will be very comfortable with our newly re-modeled facilities. Besides the hostel it is in a place to rest and a good location so you can move more easily around the city.
Stuart and Gabriela 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>