Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are near to The House of Music, Disco Ayala, Church of the Holy Trinity. Trinidad is a city that by visiting it allows you to know not only one of the best preserved cities in America but also to elevate the spirit with the architectural beauties that it possesses and with a past of legends and unrivalled realities.
At the guest house is, a four rooms, all fully equipped private bathroom,cold and hot water, two of then have living room. The four rooms have spacious and comfortable beds, minibar, TV, safe and are air-conditioned.
It offers free, as a gift from the house, a bottle of Cuban rum, a traditional Trinitarian drink called Canchánchara and free WIFI service 24/7.
Hostal Loraine Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included (5 USD)
24 hours reception.
No special conditions 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>