Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the Plaza de Santo Domingo, in the historic centre of Quito. The way in which you can get to the hostel is from airport or any part of the city, is by trolleybus circuit C1, staying exactly in Santo Domingo stop, we are close to the church of Santo Domingo. La Ronda (second most visited place of the city, just 3 minutes walk). The church is the third oldest church in the city. Presidential House (free tour inside the house and free photo, just 6 minutes walk) and virgin Panecillo Mirador (you can see all Quito, just 10 minutes taxi)
Rooms with wooden floor (no noisy), cozy, sheltered and always clean for the customer to feel comfortable as if at home. With the option of having bathroom included inside or outside the room, national television or cable, depending on the client's taste.
Hostal Juana de Arco Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorised your card before arrival.
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 12.00
Taxes not included.
24 hours reception.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 우편 서비스
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>