Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our Cancel Payment Conditions:
If you have to cancel your reservation, until 4 dias before Arriving date the cancel payment is for free.
2 days before Arriving Date the cancel Payment is 50% from your booking.
If you not arrive without canceling the cancel Payment is 100%.
We will take this cancel Payment from your credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
HOSTEL Iquisa has 8 rooms with superior furnishings, 3 double rooms (matrimonial) with private bathroom and 2 double bedrooms (matrimonial) with shared bathrooms, 1 triple bedroom (3 single beds) with shared bathroom, 1 five beds room and 1 six beds room with private bathroom. All decorated in the style of the area.
Iquisa Hostal has a cute courtyard with hammocks, patio furniture where you can enjoy the sunshine or fascinating days in the magnificent starry desert nights. There is also a kitchen available to share with tourists, as well as wi- fi, laundry service, a swimming pool and a very good breakfast in the morning. The pool and the breakfast area are located in an annex building (20 m away), administrated by the same family.
Being native of the area, we handle the best tourist information. You should not fail to see the places of interest of San Pedro, the best data. We can help you organize and optimize your time, so that our visit could be as pleasant as possible. We believe this is a fundamental part of our work. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 24 시간 경비
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>