Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thanks to its excellent location you will easilly find both taxis and bus stops from where you can go visit the best beaches, clubs, the picturesque villages and other points of interest that make up our beautiful island.
Hostal Ibiza has 20 rooms and a terrace on the third floor where you can have a good time.
We have single, double (double bed or twin) and triple rooms. Some of them with private bathrooms and others with shared bathrooms.
If you want a nice hostal in the center of town to spend a few days enjoying the best of the island, the Hostal Ibiza is the ideal place for your stay.
Cancellation Policy: 7 days
Special conditions for June, July, August: If failed to cancel on time, property will charge full amount
Reception opening hours: From 11h to 15h and from 17h to 21h
Check out time: until 11am
Credit Cards Accepted.
Breakfast Not Accepted.
Taxes Included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>