Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostal El Callejon has double and triple rooms with private bathroom, T.V., central air conditioned and heating, WiFi in every area, bar service, breakfast, and free parking place.
Placed next to Arrabassada Beach, one of the beast beaches of Costa Dorada, surrounded by the historic heritage of Tarragona, declared world Heritage by UNESCO, and a marvelous port. It is close as well to Port Aventura theme park, and just 1 hour by car to Delta Del Ebro. What’s more, Tarragona is one of the most important areas of wine production in all Europe, with 8 wine origin denomination (Tarragona, Conca de Barberà, Montsant, Priorat, Terra Alta, y Penedès). Next to the winery are placed huge monasteries such as Poblet, Santes Creus & Vallbona. You can enjoy a lovely gastronomy: Calçots, romesco (typical sailor sauce) recapte coca, fish, sea food, rices, fideua, olive oil, and dry fruits.
Hostal El Callejon Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
It's possible that we charge the first night (or the total amount in case of non-refundable bookings) after making the reservation in order to check the validity of the credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 조식 포함되지 않음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>