Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Pre-Payment of 50% of total stay within 24 hours after booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At our place, you will be able to chill out at sunny terraces, or rest in the shade in hammoks under exuberant trees ,or hang out in the cosy common areas, drinking a tasty local beer or a glass of delicious chilean wine , and meeting other travellers from all around the world ..
Here you can rent bikes, take SURF lessons and rent surf equipment, get tourist information and book a variety of tours to the incredible attractions of this region...
We are located very close to the bus terminal and to the colonial city center, and at a 10 min. walk to the beautiful beach of la Serena ( but we are not directly in front of the beach, so there is no risk of Tsunami at our hostel..!) .
Because of our great location, you can go walking to visit all the main attractions of La Serena, such as the historic city center , the Archaeological Museum, the handicraft Market La Recova, restaurants, pubs,etc
Our brand new rooms, with cosy and modern decoration, have extremely comfortable beds , fully equipped with bed linen. Cleaning service of the rooms is provided every day.
Suspended because corona virus : All mornings you get a delicious and complete BREAKFAST, served by our friendly staff in the common dining room or on a terrace in our beautiful garden..
We have different types of rooms: Dorms of 4, 8 or 10 bunkbeds with ensuite bathroom, and Matrimonial , Double Twin and Quadruple rooms with private or shared bathrooms ( always impecably clean..)
There is a big supermarket very close to the hostel ( aprox. 200mts), where you can find everything you need.., specially all kinds of good food to cook in our well equipped common kitchen. Laundry service is also at walking distance.
At ECO LODGE EL ARBOL LA SERENA you will feel at home..! Come and visit us! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>