Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostal has 22 rooms of which 16 are double and 6 are triple. Each room has air conditioning, television, bathroom with hairdryer and a safe deposit box.
The Hostal Da Vinci has balconies that let you enjoy a better view of Seville. Is a great place for resting, leisure and tourism. Making your stay an unforgettable experience.
In a privileged location, this Hostal has been recently renovated. It counts with the experience and the professionalism of a business leader in the tourist sector of Seville
Please note that cancellations must be done 48 hours before arrival
Special conditions for Easter and Feria de Abril
From March 22nd to 31th and April 15th to April 21sh
If you cancelled 30 days prior arrival - there is not cancellation fee
After that date, it will be 50% as cancellation fee
Except for booking just for one night which will be charged the 100% 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>