Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here at La Casa, we not only provide a comfortable and tranquil place to sleep but with so much going on, we offer you an unforgettable vacation experience!!!
Accommodations range from private rooms with a queen bed or king bed to a 4-bed loft-style dorm room. All rooms have private bathrooms with hot water, strong wi-fi (because we know that is important) and include a different, delicious breakfast each morning! The rooms share balconies with hammocks and overlook our courtyard. We have 2 common areas for socializing or relaxing and a ton of activities to keep you entertained! Freshly made dinners are available almost every night and the bar is the perfect place to meet fellow travelers. Join us in our on-site bamboo yoga studio with 10+ movement classes per week or take a class from our in house surf instructor here to help you explore the waves! We also offer Spanish classes in a private or group setting, free bicycles to get you to town and back and movie nights in our outdoor theatre.
Located in an area called ‘La Punta’, which is a 5-minute walk north on the beach from Montanita town. The hotel is situated in front of the famous surf break and is super chill, and quiet.
Hostal Casa del Sol Policies and Conditions.
Check-in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Method of payment accepted: cash or credit cards (there is a 5.9% fee)
Reception: 09:00- 22:00
Children 5 years old and under staying free, 10 years old and under 1/2 price.
Pets are allowed. Please note we have 2 dogs and 2 cats. We are not responsible if our animals do not get along and there is a problem. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>