Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best locations of the city, near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks of the city such as Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, Plaza de la Aviación, Cerro de San Cristonal, Terraza Buenavista and many more attractions that you can visit and explore in our city.
We have several types of accommodation options to suit and satisfy the needs and wishes of diverse sort of guests and travellers. In this sense, we have dorms for the most venturesome travellers as well as we have private bedrooms for those guests who are seeking for comfort and tranquility. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostal Casa Aborigen Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The VAT Tax can be exonerated for those people that arei n Chile for less than 90 days within the current year.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>