Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Spacious, comfy common areas allow people to relax or mingle and hangout with new friends.
We offer delicious breakfast (Included) and yes... it changes every day.
We are at an excellent spot in the very heart of Granada, conveniently located one block away from the Cathedral, central park and Calzada(Main street). Half a block away from the express bus station to Managua, and one block away from the market. We have a privileged location, at the historical center of Granada, 30 minutes to Volcan Masaya and 15 minutes to Laguna de Apoyo (We offer transportation and tours to these and other locations).
Beautiful rooms, very spacious and clean, we provide fresh and clean sheets on arrival.
Our utilities include a clean kitchen and fridge you can use when needed. Free coffee, Wi-Fi, Netflix and free calls to U.S. and Canada.
Laundry service and transportation to and from the airport and main tourist spots.
We organize a weekly free pool day (and other activities every day). We have a book exchange, board games, a guitar and free gym access for 5 days.
Hostal Azul Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card
Breakfast is included
We do not accept customers younger than 10 years of age
Reception is open: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm; security during night 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>