Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 5 quiet double rooms and 1 six-person mixed dorm with comfy beds, making for a good night's sleep. Our 16 guest maximum share 4 guest bathrooms, with one of them being attached directly to the dorm room and another to the cabin suite .
Our great German-Chilean home-made breakfast with real coffee and real German bread is the right start for a new day and your next adventure here at the End of the World.
We have no reception desk 24 hrs/day; for this reason, knowing your anticipated arrival time is very useful to us!
Payment only in cash, please. You can pay in Chilean Pesos, US dollars or Euros.
Being travelers ourselves, we know about the importance of having a hot shower available 24 hrs. a day, facilities for getting your laundry done and first hand information on where to go and what to see.
We speak Spanish, English and German fluently and a bit of basic French and may therefore make your stay in Patagonia a whole lot easier. We may also assist you in the organization and reservation of a variety of tours and services, such as the penguin colony at Isla Magdalena, Torres del Paine National Park, Isla Navarino, Cabo Froward, El Calafate, Perito Moreno Glacier, Whale Watching tours, the King penguins at Tierra del Fuego and much more...
By the way:
Hospedaje Magallanes is not only our Bed & Breakfast, but also is the same building, where we live together our sons and 'Emma' our dog. She is usually around looking for new friends :)
Hope to see you soon in Patagonia! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>