Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Home of David's Friends feature free Wi-Fi throughout the property and private parking is available on site. The Hostel contains with a shared kitchen, living room and a terrace with an amazing view on the historic city center.
There is a 24-hour front desk and we offer laundry service, rent of bicycles, sale of breakfast and dinner, drinks and snacks. We keep your language against payment. We offer tours, e.g. to Quilotoa, Cotopaxi, Galápagos, the rainforest, la Mitad del Mundo, Mindo or Otavalo.
Home of David's Friends is located in the old city center of Quito, near all the touristic places.
We offer 2 double rooms with queen beds, one 4 bed mixed dormitory room and a little dormitory 2 double beds (berth).
Home of David's Friends Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 06:00 am.- 23:00 If we have beds available you can take one, or you can wait in the living room, It is better than wait in the bus station.
Check out before 10:00 am.
The breakfast is from 08:00 am. - 09:00 am FREE
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12.00 % per room per night
If you wanna leave your luggage after the check out you have to pay $2.
24/7 Reception. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>