Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Hibernest Indiranagar you will experience your time at Bangalore to a great start with Cozy dorm beds, gorgeous boutique property with tidy rooms and ensuite bathrooms to make you stay comfortable. The lounge area is perfect to socialize, watch TV or indulge in your favourite book. The feature loved by all, is our rooftop Terrace to spend a lovely evening with a cup of tea or to strike your favourite Yoga pose or just indulge in some me time.
Indiranagar is a hub of varied dining and nightlife places to go to. In the evenings, the restaurants, pubs and craft breweries along 100 Feet Road and the surrounding streets draw a young, stylish crowd. By day, the area is a popular shopping destination, home to fashion stores selling indie labels and international brands, plus quirky boutiques.
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age restriction: Guests should be over 12 years old.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>