Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Shopping complexes the like of Pavilion, Fahrenheit, Lot 10, Berjaya Times Square and Starhill Gallery are within walking distances from the hotel. KLCC can be reached within a few minutes from our hotel by cab or public rail transport (MRT/LRT). The surrounding area is most of the time bustling with activities, a myriad of business and other social activities.
The hotel comes with a cafe serving scrumptious pastries, mouth-watering muffins, delicious pastas and tantalising local specialties. We also serve various beverages ranging from cappucino, flat white, hot chocolate, local coffee, local tea and a selection of fruit juices.
Rooms with air-conditioning and hotshowers, free Wifi available throughout the property.
Our staff are committed to make your stay a pleasant one and are dedicated to assist all of our guests in the best possible way.
Terms & Conditon
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
3. 24 hours reception.
4. Foreign Tax not included - occupancy tax 10 MYR per person per night.
5. Refundable Damage Deposit - A MYR50 damage deposit is required on arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded at check-out, as long as there isn't any damage to the property.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No curfew.
8. Child friendly only if with the guardian check in to private rooms.
9. Non smoking except for specific areas. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>