Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel comprises 168 beds in 49 rooms, equipped with washbasin, shower and toilet. Bed linen included. Six rooms are wheelchair accessible.
Furthermore it provides five common rooms, several recreation rooms, a volleyball court, a basketball court, a lawn and a cottage with barbecue area. The hostel offers a varied and balanced breakfast, packed lunch and a warm dinner with salad buffet and dessert.
Hellmut-Wassmer-Jugendherberge Loerrach‘s Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 3 pm to 9 pm.
Check out before 10 am.
Reception is open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 10 am and from 3 pm to 10pm,
Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 10 am and from 4 pm to 9pm.
The house is open from 7 am to 10 pm.
Prices apply to guests younger than 26 years. Guests older than 27 years pay a surcharge of 6,00 Euro per person and night. All prices include breakfast and sheets.
All guests need to be members of the DJH (German Youth Hostel Association) or the IYHF (International Youth Hostel Federation).
Membership is available at reception on arrival. It costs EUR 7 per year for German guests up to the age of 26 and EUR 22.50 for families or guests aged 27 and above. Each year from June onwards, membership will be half price for guests purchasing a DJH membership for the first time.
Foreign guests need a Hostelling International Card (EUR 18), if they are not member of a national Hostelling Federation. For single overnight stays, a Welcome Stamp can be purchased for EUR 3.50. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>