Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Semi-flexible - 7 days
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount in the 7 days before arrival.
You'll accept prepayment by: Credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Your guests pay a damage deposit of: US300 per every 5 guests or less
Guest Phone Number
Your guests must provide a phone number when they book
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Le Diamant is 48 km away. Sainte-Luce is 46 km from Heavenly Suites. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 6 km from the property. Take a scenic drive to the fishing village of Anse La Raye where you board your mountain bikes. Experience St.Lucia from a unique perspective and enjoy an exciting ride to the island's interior in an open-topped jeep.
Featuring a terrace, all units feature a seating and dining area. Some units have a balcony and/or patio with sea or mountain views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also provided. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath. Towels are featured.
Heavenly Suites Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>