Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With its comfortable rooms, piping hot showers ,friendly and accommodating staff, it makes an ideal base for exploring the nearby mountain ranges. Arrangements such as a: Free luggage storage clearly have lovers of the outdoors in mind. Fresh towels on your bed, cable TV and a wide breakfast menu cooked to order help prepare for or recover from a trek. The dramatic views of the surrounding Cordillera Blanca are a sight to behold from the roof terrace; perfect for a morning coffee or evening drink as you watch the sun go down.
Hatun Wasi property has 20 rooms that are all en-suite with piping hot water and the majority with local TV included in the price; cable Tv. in all rooms .
An incredibly varied breakfast is included in the price of your room.
Free internet is also included as is unlimited WI-Fi. There are various common areas in which to relax aside from the breakfast room. There is a large TV lounge with cable TV, DVD collection, book exchange and comfortable sofas. The top floor houses a roof terrace with hammocks and tables and chairs, a kitchen free for guest use, ample dining space and more comfortable sofas. You will also find a smaller but pleasant inner terrace on the 3rd floor. The property can provide a laundry service at the price of S/5 soles per kilo. We also have the excellent local knowledge; if you need trekking advice or to arrange tours this can all be done through the English-speaking reception. There is a safe available for your valuables and you can leave your luggage in the property whilst away in the mountains. Also We offer Motorbikes parking for free to our guests 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>