Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Harana Surf Resort can connect you with various community programs you can volunteer for if you'd like. If you want to learn how to surf, improve your surfing skills or rent a surfboard, we have a Surf School right inside the resort. Harana Surf Resort dorm rooms are fully air-conditioned and have 2 separate toilets and 2 shower rooms so that Harana Surf Resort guests can be comfortable. Saturday night parties at Harana are always fun, but Harana Surf Resort tries our best to make sure our guests can have good rest even on Saturday nights by ending the party by 12:30 AM.
Harana means a Serenade in Filipino, so Harana Surf Resort would love for you to fall in love with the services as well as enjoy your stay on the island. Harana Surf Resort, strive to uphold principles of sustainability, environmental responsibility, and a dedication to uplifting and promoting the local community.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations shall be made in writing
Cancellations for all guaranteed reservations shall be subject to cancellation fees.
Free cancellation up to 15 days before checkin.
Any cancellation received within 15-7 days prior to arrival will incur a charge of the first night of your stay.
Any cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival will incur a charge of 50% of the booking value.
Check in from 12:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Breakfast not included.
Age restriction: 18-45 years of age only. (Dorm)
No more than 3 people from 1 group can stay in the same dorm. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>