Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Benfica is a place that has little tourism and is therefore genuine, which displays in prices, but also in behaviour. People are friendly and the quality of life is just higher than the in the rest of Lisbon. We are just a few minutes away from the Shopping Mall of Colombo and the Metro Station of Colégio Militar/Luz. In addition, the Benfica´s Stadium, Estadio da Luz is also 10 minutes walking from our facilities, so it is a great opportunity too visit the stadium of the most important football club in Portugal. You also got a big variety of small restaurants, cafes and shops and one can spend a few days relaxing after having done the tourist-loop.
We are a small luxury hostel with 7 rooms and 19 beds that are divided into two dorm rooms with 6 and 4 beds, 2 double rooms and one single room with a big bed, TV , LAN and a balcony. Since we opened in June 2017 everything is brand new and of high quality and we would love to welcome you in person to show you the original Lisboa that we love so much! In nutshell, Happy Mike Hostel is a place where I, Mike, who has been travelling for about 20 years, would make you feel comfortable and at home away from home.
Happy Mike Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 15.00%
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 08.00 to 20.00
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>