Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Meet fellow travellers on a cool atmosphere and have fun at Mirissa Beach, right across the road.
The area is popular for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and diving. These activities can be arranged by the hostel, as well as bike and car hire.
From Mirissa you can easily access other popular tourist destinations on Sri Lanka’s coast: Welligama (8 km), Unawatuna (30 km), Galle (40 km) and Hikkaduwa (60 km).
Enjoy Hangover Hostels concept of affordable luxury: free WI-FI, AC in every room, hot shower, individual lamp/USB/charger, big secure lockers, electronic card access and more… Also available in Colombo and Katunayaka, near the airport.
**Things to note & Policies
1. Check in time: 2:00pm
2. Check out time : 12:00pm
3. 2 days advance notice for free cancellation, after this period you will be charged for the full duration of your booking.
4. FREE left luggage service available on request
5. No pets are allowed
6. Strictly NO visitors are allowed inside rooms and dorms
7. No Smoking inside rooms and dorms
8.Kindly note that in case of group bookings (i.e. 3 or more people) the hostel will try to allocate all guests in the same dorm. However, this solution cannot be guaranteed until the date of check-in 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Sri Lanka
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Sri Lanka
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>