Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Halfmoon Cottage can accommodate maximum 14 guest and is self catering, Guests provide their own breakfast and meals. Shared fully equipped kitchen, lounge, dining area and bathrooms.
There is coffee, tea, cereals, muesli available for the guests. Guest can go into the garden and use the fresh herbs they can find. In the fruit season there will be some fresh fruit from the garden.
We live on site of halfmoon cottage and will be available for any questions that our guests may have about most things, or about activities in the surrounding area as walks, swimming with dolphins, nature cruise etc..
Bikes are available at Halfmoon Cottage. It is also possible to go for a kayak trip ( $30.00 per person) in early morning. Kayaks not available on day of check out. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>