Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer accommodations in female dormitory room and mix dormitory room as well as private rooms. All of our rooms have air-condition.
Location is our best amenity!
Located on the west side on the island of Maui in the heart of Lahaina on the famous Front St, the most popular street in Maui where you can find many shops, restaurants, activities, historic sites, bus stops and so much more. We're also located 1 minute away from the beach and surf spot where you can spend all day relaxing, playing volleyball, surfing, kayaking or just enjoying the beautiful Maui sunsets with the convenience of being at home.
Hakuna Matata Hostel Policies & Conditions:
-The guest can cancel free of charge until 3 days before arrival.
-The guest will be charged for 1 night if cancel in the 3 days before arrival.
-The guest will be charge a prepayment of $1 by Hakuna Matata Maui for verification purposes.
Check In Time:
-The guest is welcome to use the property, facilities and equipment if arriving before check in time.
Check Out Time:
-The guest is welcome to use the property, facilities and equipment if leaving after check out time.
Taxes Not Included:
-Transient Accommodations Tax(TAT) 10.25%.
-General Excise Tax(GET) 4.17%.
Get 5% Off When You Pay Cash!
Age Suggest : From 18 to 45 years old. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>