Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 1 day before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel within 1 day before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Student's camp is welcome
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At HOTEL ADONIS near Shibuya - Male only Dorm and Group Room, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. A selection of top-class facilities such as free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, express check-in/check-out, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas can be enjoyed here.
The ambiance of HOTEL ADONIS near Shibuya - Male only Dorm and Group Room is reflected in every guestroom. cleaning products, linens, locker, mirror, slippers are just some of the facilities that can be found throughout the property. The property's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Discover an engaging blend of professional service and a wide array of features at HOTEL ADONIS near Shibuya - Male only Dorm and Group Room.
Things to Note:
1. Check-in time: from :from 15:00 to 24:00 (midnight）
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8:00 to 15:00.
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 24 hours
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date 100％ of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show： 100％ of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 18 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 식기 세척기
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>