Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodations are available in shared gender-specific or co-ed dorm rooms, or in private rooms. Most rooms have shared bathrooms, but two private VIP rooms with private baths are available. Upstairs dorm rooms feature classic Victorian fireplaces and tile work, and a mahogany-railed staircase and mezzanine overlook the lobby beneath a huge painted-glass skylight.
The hostel’s fully equipped kitchen is the perfect place to store food and prepare meals. Guests can opt to eat in the hostel’s ornate dining room (complete with chandelier!) or on the outdoor patio decked out with tables, umbrellas and a BBQ. Relaxing in a hammock on the front porch is a delightful way to spend a lazy afternoon before checking out the local nightlife!
Other amenities include:
* Free Wi-Fi
*Game room with foosball, pool table, bubble hockey, darts
*On-site laundry facilities (available 2PM-11PM)
*Limited on-site parking $8 per night (available after 3PM)
*Secure lockers in the dorm rooms
*24-hour access for registered guests
*Group meeting space and/or accommodations
*Baggage and bicycle storage
Check-in is available from 3PM to 10:30PM. Baggage storage is available.
A valid government-issued photo ID is required for all adults at check-in. International guests need a passport and domestic guests need a state issued photo ID that is not expired.
HI Sacramento is part of a non-profit member based organization called Hostelling International USA. To help fund our cultural and education programming, non-members will be asked to pay a $4 non-membership fee per night upon check-in.
HI-Sacramento has a policy of 14 days maximum stay in a calendar year. No more than 7 combined days can be used in a calendar month. A 30 day period away from the hostel must be taken before the remaining 7 days may be used.
There is 24-hour access to the hostel once you have checked in. Between the hours of 11PM and 7AM, the overnight team will verify guests upon entrance to the hostel.
Uncovered, gated parking is available at the hostel for $8 per night on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 3PM. Please ask for availability upon check-in as there are limited spots. Street parking near the hostel is free from 10PM to 8AM daily and all day on Sundays. Otherwise, metered parking rates vary on the streets around the hostel starting around $1.75 per hour. There are also several parking lots and garages in the general vicinity of the hostel, which range in price starting at $7.50 per day. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
2위, 호스텔 체인
3위, 대형 호스텔 체인
3위, 대형 호스텔 체인
3위, 대형 호스텔 체인
2위, 호스텔 체인
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>