Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• The deposit amount paid at the time of reservation is non-refundable.
• Cancellations within 28 -14 days prior to arrival forfeit the deposit amount.
• Cancellations within fourteen (14) days of arrival date are 100% non-refundable.
• A maximum of ten (10%) percent reduction in group size is accepted up to fourteen (14) days prior to date of arrival for a refund. Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
• Hostel reserves the right to cancel reservations not paid for in full fourteen (14) days in advance of group arrivals.
• Group “no shows” will not be refunded. HI will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation provided that payment has already been received as required.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• A signed contract from Hostelling International is required to confirm room block. A Hostelling International Group representative will contact you once the reservation has been submitted.
• A credit card is required to secure the reservation and to charge the deposit amount. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
• The deposit amount is non-refundable
• If the group requires exclusive use of rooms, the extra beds must be reserved and paid for.
• Final balance is due within 28 days of arrival and will be charged to the credit card supplied.
• Groups that cancel within 14 days of arrival are 100% non-refundable.
• Dorm rates are based on per person per night. Private room rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified.
• Rates may vary depending on room type, seasonal, weekday or weekend periods.
• Changes made to this booking must be confirmed to the group in writing by the Group Reservation Agent.
• The Group must provide a group rooming list 14 days prior to the Group’s arrival. The group rooming list will include first and last names, gender and indicate requested room assignment
• Children under 6 years of age are only permitted in private rooms, not in dorms unless the party has rented the entire dorm
• Sleeping bags are not permitted at the hostel due to sanitary reasons. Therefore the hostel supplies all linen at no extra charge. (Sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases and towels.)
• While at the hostel, the group is responsible for following the rules and policies of the hostel. The group will be held responsible for any damage or misbehavior of the group.
• Upon arrival of the group the group leader must make themselves known to the front desk (or manager) of the hostel. At that time they will be instructed as to the policies and expectations of the hostel. We request that one person pick up the keys and distribute to the group unless other arrangements have been made.
Blackout dates may apply.
If a group is booking 50 or more beds then a 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
빙하 경관과 에머랄드 빛 호수는 레이크 루이즈(Lake Louise)의 특색입니다. HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre는 이 지역에서 제공하는 모든 활동의 중심부 한가운데에 있습니다. HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre는 또 하나의 우수등급 호스텔로 파티오, 벽난로, 사우나, 인기 높은 구내 카페 Bill Peytos를 갖추고 있습니다. 밴프의 바로 북쪽에 위치한 레이크 루이즈에서는 Tri-Area 리조트의 7,000 에이커가 넘는 스키 지역과 수백 킬로미터에 달하는 하이킹 및 크로스 컨트리 스키 트레일을 쉽게 이용하실 수 있습니다.
HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre는 Hostelling International과 the Alpine Club of Canada가 자부심을 갖고 공동으로 소유하고 있습니다. 이러한 소유권은 본 호스텔을 모든 종류의 어드벤처를 원하는 레이크 루이즈 지역 방문객들에게 이상적으로 들어맞는 독특한 시설로 만듭니다. 캐나다 전역을 배낭여행하고 계세요? 로키산맥을 캠핑하며 여행하다가 편안한 곳에서 뜨거운 샤워를 하고 하룻밤을 보내고 싶으세요? 가족 스키 휴가를 원하세요? Wapta 트래버스에 도전하고 싶으세요? Skoki Lodge, Elizabeth Parker 또는 Abbott ACC Huts로 가시는 길이세요? 등반/하이킹 파트너를 구하세요? HI-Lake Louise Alpine Centre는 사람들을 만나고, 캐나다 로키산맥에서 보낼 시간을 계획하여 한 순간도 낭비되지 않도록 하는 훌륭한 장소입니다.
o최고 6인용 공동 객실
o일인용 & 가족용 객실
o무료 무선 인터넷
o근처 스키장까지 무료 셔틀버스 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 어린이 놀이터 지역
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>