Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
FREE breakfast buffet & sheets.
Rooms have 2, 3 and 4 beds and facilities include packed lunches, evening meals and luggage store. All rooms have ensuite facilities. FREE WI-FI HOTSPOT ! The hostel has free Wireless Internet access on the ground floor, in the bar & lounge area.
Guests have 24h access - attention our reception is not 24h open. Reception hours: 8.00h - 11h00 and from 17h - 23h. PLEASE CLICK 'READ MORE' FOR SOME IMPORTANT INFO.
Preferred check-in hours 17-22h
If you plan to arrive between 11h00 & 17h00 please give us a call or send us an email.
From long past Mechelen was known as the capital of the Burgundian Netherlands, its fame dating from the 16th century, the reigning period of Margaret of Austria. Mechelens fame is also due to the different carillons in St.Rombouts Tower. The Tourist Office offers the opportunity to get know Mechelen by organizing guided tours through the city and its surroundings.
We wish you an instructive and relaxed stay in the city of the Moon-extinguishers.
This hostel is part of the Flemish Youth Hostels Association , which is a membership organization. As from January 1st 2014 onvwards, the prices quoted include a 1-day membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of VJH (Belgium) or Hostelling International as part of this booking 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 자전거 주차장
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 짐 보관 가능
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>